A Horseback Safari and Gastronomic Adventure from £4,030.00
Nestled at the edge of the Dartmoor National Park, Gidleigh Park is the perfect base for exploring its beauty on horseback.
With this in mind, the hotel, in partnership with Dartmoor riding adventure experts Liberty Trails, have created an unforgettable three-night Dartmoor Safari on horseback perfect for keen riders looking for new discoveries.
Stay with us for three nights and be rewarded after each challenging ride with a different two Michelin-starred dining experience.
Guests will ride across the stunning scenery featured in Steven Spielberg’s epic film War Horse, inspired by Michael Morpurgo’s book, led by Liberty Trails’ guides who have expert knowledge of the moor and its changing moods. Each day will be a different experience traversing magnificent scenery on well-trained, quality horses used to the varying terrain and wide-open spaces, or if preferred guests can bring their own horse with them. The end of each ride will be rewarded with a different dining experience at Gidleigh Park, including an eight-course Michael Caines Signature Menu. Guests can then fall into bed for a luxurious night of peaceful slumber before taking on the next day’s adventurous exploits.
Our horseback safari and gastronomic adventure package includes the following:
• Three nights luxury accommodation with early morning tea or coffee, newspaper in room and cooked or continental breakfast.
• A two day guided riding adventure on Dartmoor
• One horse per guest for two days
three nights livery for your horse
• Full afternoon tea on arrival
• Light supper in drawing room on first evening
• A la carte dinner on second night
• Signature eight-course menu on your third evening
• A ‘riders lunch’ in a saddle bag each day or option of a Safari lunch
• All transfers between the hotel and stable yard
• Photos capturing the highlights of the ride taken by a professional equestrian photographer
Sunday - Thursday
£4,030.00 Classic Room
£4,674.00 Master Room
£6,682.00 Spa Suite
Friday & Saturday
£4,161.00 Classic Room
£4,908.00 Master Room
£7,150.00 Spa Suite
We can organise a whole host of activities on Dartmoor to entertain the non-riders in your party from Golf, Fishing, Rock Climbing, Guided Walks and Cycling.
Prices are based on a two-day ride for two people with a three night stay with double occupancy and includes Government Tax.
This offer is available from Tuesday 1st April - Friday 31st October 2014, subject to availability.
For further information, or to make your reservation, please call 01647 432 367 or email email@example.com